Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!



Today is my Dad's birthday. This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us, taken on Father's Day last year. Please note that I'm looking at the camera but he is unable to tear his eyes away from the card he's holding.

My brother Rich, who wasn't even there that day, had mailed my dad this A League of Their Own audio card with Tom Hanks saying "There's no crying in baseball!" My dad loved that thing, couldn't get enough of looking at it and listening to it repeatedly all day long. He's a cute little guy.

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you.

2 comments:

  1. He brought that card out at Christmas and had us all listen to it again. That Tom Hank's sure would fit in good at the Lamb house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, I feel like Tom Hanks is already an honorary member of our family due to Jonny's repeated viewings of Forrest Gump (back in the day) and now Polar Express.

    ReplyDelete