Saturday, January 8, 2011

Skipping is going to be huge in 2011

You know what the world needs more of? Skipping.

Skipping is a fun, carefree, happy-go-lucky kind of activity and shouldn't be just for kids. I'm going to bring it back. Skip with me!

I vividly remember the day my mom taught me how to skip. We were in the process of moving to a new house and I was in her hair while she was trying to get some packing done. She stopped what she was doing, gave me a quick lesson, and then I skipped myself into a frenzy the rest of the afternoon as she packed without interruption.

Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could skip like the wind blows. (not really) From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I WAS SKIPPING! (also not really) People would watch me skip by and say "That girl sure is a skipping fool!" (nope)

If the whole dummies thing comes to fruition, I'll be so thrilled I'll be skipping all over town.

No comments:

Post a Comment