Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just a few of the thousands of things I am thankful for . . .

I am thankful . . .
That I was born into the family I was born into
That I have a job and a place to live
That I am healthy
That my mom and dad are alive
That I get to see my niece again next month
The great Autumn we've had
This blog
That I am a good sleeper
That my back doesn't hurt all the time anymore
That I don't have any diseases, especially not diabetes
That I don't get migraines
For all the happiness I get out of music
That I discovered The Avett Brothers
That I can think of something to be thankful for every day before I even get out of bed
That God's mercies are new every morning
That Christmas is only 31 days away
That I haven't had to put any money into my car this year
That I am going to the doctor soon to get my hurty nose healed
That I don't have to do homework or study for tests
That I'll get to pick out new glasses next month
That I no longer dread Mondays
For free time
That I don't smoke anymore
For my trusty laptop
For Mom & Dad, Chris & Kathy (& Amanda & Andrew & Max), Rich, Mike, Ben & Jill (& Sawyer), and Jonny
For the technology that allows us to record television

1 comment: