Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kirsten Dunst's hair and Simon Pegg's eyes in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People



I'm in the midst of a Simon Pegg kick, so I watched How to Lose Friends and Alienate People last night. I enjoyed the movie (love that Simon!), but my favorite part was Kirsten Dunst's hair in her first few scenes (shown in the picture above). It was this really cool braid that somehow went all around her head in a seemingly endless loop. How do hair stylists execute these amazing hairstyles? They must be magicians. It's all I can do to pull my hair up into a ponytail.

Other than braid lust, the other thing that was in the back of my head the whole movie was wondering if Simon was wearing a contact lens in one eye, or maybe contact lenses in both eyes. Something I've noticed about him that I find completely charming is the fact that one of his eyes is both blue and brown. Per his wikipedia page, that kind of thing is called sectoral heterochromia. In this movie both his eyes appear to be blue.

Simon Pegg's eyes are pretty. He's such a dreamboat. He's got a clear case of Big Nostril, Little Nostril, but I love him anyway.

2 comments: