Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Cardinals Guy

A sweet little old man who loves the St. Louis Cardinals has the front of his house and his front yard decked out with Cardinals signs year-round.


He might be crotchety actually; I've only ever seen him working in his little garden, but anyone who loves the Cards this much is probably a real sweetheart!




His house is officially on Kehrs Mill Road near Strecker, but unofficially, it's on Albert Pujols Drive.


Look at the gorgeous Autumn colors going on in his backyard.

2 comments:

  1. I love this house. I saw some deer in his field one time and I wondered if they were Cards fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure all deer are Cardinals fans, the ones around these parts anyway.
    I used to have a scenario in my head where this guy's son worked at Jiffy Lube, but he requested to be paid under the table, in signs.

    ReplyDelete