Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School's Out Forever!

Around this time every year when kids are going back to school, I am renewed with a sense of gratitude that I am finished with school and never have to go back (and you can't make me!).

It's amazing that I graduated from college considering I didn't like school starting with pre-school. After I took my last exam, an overwhelming sense of relief washed over me and stayed with me for a long time. Adult life hasn't always been a piece of cake, but I don't take for granted the fact that I never have homework and I never have to come home after work and study for a test. It's glorious.

Unrelated -- I'm watching Cocktail on TV right now (don't judge me) and Brandon and Brenda Walsh's dad Jim (James Eckhouse) is in the background of a bar scene in Jamaica. I don't see Cindy anywhere. Busted! 9-0 Forever!!

2 comments: