Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"It's like a church for people who don't believe in anything"


This weekend The Ethical Society had a "Peruse and Reuse" sale that netted me a pretty painting of a lovely lady playing the piano (spinet?) and a box of books (shown here minus the one I'm currently reading) for a mere $12. Deals! Gotta love 'em.

Sadly for my friend who told me about the sale, the item she wanted, a butcher block kitchen island, was being loaded out when we got there.



** post title is how I explained the Ethical Society to my friend who had never heard of it.



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't photograph the books with the spines up, I totally love trying to guess what you'll be reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't really think that picture through.

    ReplyDelete